homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lemonade Party : Invitation


What's a party without guests? Sure thing is to invite them in the first place. Download, resize, print, and cut along as you wish, you can even use an edge paper punch to add personality! You can even fold it in half to write personal messages inside, if any. Enjoy!

PLEASE respect my effort in making and designing the printable. Though I share it for free doesn't mean you have the right to sell, alter, and/or claim it as your own. Use it for personal use only, if your friends want a copy don't give them yours, give them the link to this post.

PLEASE do tell me if you found the printable elsewhere that violated my rights as the maker.

PLEASE share your real parties, modifications, creations, ideas, etc using the printable, you can send the link on this post or you can send the pics to my email.

THANK YOU.

6 comments:

  1. Super lovely! Thanks again! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! =) Everything looks SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fresh and bright and fruity! You're so creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is the lemons like bunting- very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, there is really much useful information above!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.